Help fullscreen on ipad/iphone

• Hi,

First of all congratz on making krpano, it is a great panorama viewer. I have one small problem regarding full screen mode on iPhone/iPad. I have researched this problem on the forum but didn’t manage to get an answer.

1. I am using normal panorama, not tour, not multi-resolution with krpano 1.17.3 and the panorama is in a div with fixed hight and width, not an iframe.
    2. The full screen button does not appear on iPad/iPhone and also on native browser on an Android 4.0.2 phone.
    3. I understand that iOS browser doesn’t support full screen mode in HTML5.
    4. All the forum links refer to: https://krpano.com/docu/html5/#fullscreen as a work around... but I don’t understand what I have to do to get it to work.

Can you please explain step by step how to make the button to appear and to work?

I have just purchased krpano and I am not yet familiar with the files, that’s why I would appreciate if you can explain step by step. Put this code "...." in file "x".

Best regards.

• Later edit: it depends on CSS proprieties of that DIV, position: absolute affects this and also it depends of the surrounding divs proprieties. I decided to just wait for iOS and Safari to implement this. *pinch* I think full-screen HTML 5 API on ipad/iphone is a demand from all dev's, not only from krpano users.

Since krpano get's updated as soon on of the browsers gets updated I am confident it will work fine then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!