You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:14pm

Very new to KRPano - How to adjust views in single pano

There seems to be quite a learning curve coming from Pano2VR. I am trying to make my first, basic 360 pano. I have taken the image and dropped it on MAKE PANO (Single). It did create the full panorama html file. When I click on it it works perfectly.

My question is, how do I adjust the parameters within the pano? Such as - views, zooming, etc...

Thanks

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 6:35pm

Hi,

at first you have to explore the parameters in your .xml file. It should be look at this one :

<view hlookat="19" vlookat="4" maxpixelzoom="5.0" fov="55" fovmin="30" fovmax="90" limitview="auto" />

Just play with ....

Kind Regars,

Zachi

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 8:36pm

Thanks for the response. The only files created is an .html and a .swf. There is no editor, like in the tour droplet, to allow me to change anything.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 8:58pm

I figured it out. I dropped the image onto SINGLE and not NORMAL droplet. Have all the files now to make adjustments.

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 11:30pm

Good decision :-)