• Hi, I seem to be having problems saving the lensflare in the VT Editor. Everything else works, ie Start up view and hotspots . I save the tour xml and overwrite the default version but any added Lenflare just disapears. Am I missing something out in the process?

NB I use the top menu to set the start up and hotspots but then I click on Editor Tab at the bottom to give me the lensflare addon. I have added the editor.swf plugin the give me this feature.

Any advice appreciated.

• Vtour editor and editor are two different plugins. So, it seems, that when we add a lensflare in Editor, only Editor itself "remembers" about the lensflare. Vtour Editor "has no idea" about changes you made in the Editor. After you added a lensflare, press "XML" tab in the bottom which will open a generated XML. Here, scroll down until you see the following line:

Code
    <plugin name="editor" url="plugins/editor.swf" keep="true" align="bottom" x="0" y="16" />

Below it, there will be the generated code for your lensflare(s). Copy it into your xml.

Yup, a bit tricky, the best way would be to add lensflares directly to the VToureditor with ability to save the xml directly. But that's may be a feature request for the VTour editor.

Regards,

Alexey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!