New controlpanel...

• haha..

id just create few option with Flash ContolPanel... around 18 *w00t* variety of controlpanel maybe will suite your need...

tell me hwat you want.. i mean colour button, function? or animated? glow? i will try to do that according to your specific order... *g*

stay tunes... *thumbsup*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bulp (12. Juli 2010 um 14:14)

• hye guys.. this is my official pages at krpano website... thanks for downloading the controlpanel... *thumbsup*

anyway regarding this new thread.. feel free to visit this pages...

https://krpano.com/plugins/userpl…ntrolpanel/#top thank you Mr Klaus.... *thumbup*

or visit this pages for my new flashcontrolmenu...

https://krpano.com/plugins/userpl…ntrolpanel.html

tell me what controlmenu that you want then i will email it to you... if there any special request also to alter those controlmenu, please do so...

*thumbup*

the code for new controlmenu are ..
    y = yellow,
    g = green,
    E = empty(no start button),
    + = with star button, action star command that related to anything your need... put anything here
    {S}= with sound,
    {-}
    = no sound,
    og= orange glow,
    bg= blue glow,
    wg= white glow,
    gg= green glow,

cheers...

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bulp (31. Juli 2009 um 17:09)

• how do activate autorotate on pano load

• I would also like to see some navigations with full screen option can you show a monitor or screen,I dont know what the most common image is for full screen.keep up your good work,also it would be nice to have hide and show control panel *thumbsup*

• Tim..

yes im into it now.... id saw some basic(standard) fullscreen button design... maybe i will alter a bit to make it more interesting...

will update later..

Tim refer to my other controlpanel topic.. i do have standard sollution for u there...

cheers...

• hye... virtualsv...

yes, actually you have to put this script at your first xml...

Code
    <control usercontrol    ="all"         mousetype      ="moveto"         movetocursor   ="none"         cursorsize     ="10.0"         mouseaccelerate="0.93"         mousespeed     ="5.57"         mousefriction  ="0.09"         headswing      ="0.00"         keybaccelerate ="0.50"         keybspeed      ="10.00"         keybfriction   ="0.90"         keybinvert     ="false"         mousefovchange ="0.47"         keybfovchange  ="0.75"         fovspeed       ="3.00"         fovfriction    ="0.90"        />

you can get this code if you enable krpano 'option' small box with downward arrow) and 'editor' (centerbottom) plugin..
    add this code into your plugin xml to view this plugin

<plugin name="options" url="../plugins/options.swf" />
    <plugin name="editor" url="../plugins/editor.swf"/>

to disable it

<!--plugin name="options" url="../plugins/options.swf" -- />
    <!--plugin name="editor" url="../plugins/editor.swf" -- />

after do some changing into 'options' plugin... click 'editor' then click 'xml button', after that black info come into your screen...

that the current information about your krpano setting in much more details...... actually it read all your setting in xml..

cheers..
    *thumbsup*

• I would also like to see some navigations with full screen option can you show a monitor or screen,I dont know what the most common image is for full screen.keep up your good work,also it would be nice to have hide and show control panel *thumbsup*

sorry tim... im been bussy to develop on interface..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!