gigya widget within interface - interacting with pano

• Hello,

I'm trying to install a gigya widget into the pano. I've looked at clearspring as per Graydon's suggestion however if I can use the gigya method the button can be within the pano area which I feel is more suitable for me.

The code gigya suggests is below

I can't get the button to load the gigya interface.

I was wondering if this might be something to do with it being a plugin and needing to interface directly with krpano flash. This is what I'm not sure how to do, and would really appreciate some help with.

If I can get this working I would also like some way of passing the variable of which pano is loaded, so a user can post their favourite pano to their facebook, twitter etc. Is this possible?

• Cheers Graydon,

i've been experimenting with clearspring, however I'm finding it a bit buggy - if I change the size the pano disappears, and I don't like the fact the menu has to cover the whole flash image with that funny black carbonite thing. Gigya seems to do what I want it to do, but I can't get it working.

Last resort is to use the clearspring page embedding method but I'd much rather keep it as a widget if possible!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!