hotspots jungle !

• Hi !
    I have a tour that starts with planar projection map. There are 34 spots on it at the moment, and more to come in the future. But it already looks like hotspots jungle ! *confused*
    Some of them are close and nearly touching. So I tried to enable Spot size changes with zoom level, but it doesn't work yet in planar projection. Why ? Can we fix it ?

Is there any possibility to hide some of them with zoom level ?

Thank you very much for your ideas and your help !

Cyril

• What you mean by planar projection?
    My first idea is to make hotspots size handler that will on each view changed be triggered by event and based on calculated zoom level (make it from 1-10 based on min and max values) and with some new attribute in the each hotspot definition e.g. show_at_zoom_level="4" go through all hotspots and turn off all of them being defined to be hidden when level is to low.
    Umalo

• Thank you for your answer !
    Planar projection is a flat pano. It's just a normal JPEG picture.

Zitat

My first idea is to make hotspots size handler that will on each view changed be triggered by event and based on calculated zoom level (make it from 1-10 based on min and max values) and with some new attribute in the each hotspot definition e.g. show_at_zoom_level="4" go through all hotspots and turn off all of them being defined to be hidden when level is to low.

That's a good idea. But I'm a newbe here ! How can I do that ?
    How to create an event based on calculated zoom level ?

Thank you for your help ! Cyril

• *love* Umalo, *love* I LOVE YOU ! *thumbsup*

That's exactly what I needed. It works fine. *thumbsup* It is simple, and efficient. At the beginning, only main spots are there, then other spots are coming one by one. It's really fine. *smile* *thumbsup*
    Thank you very very much ! *thumbsup*

• There's only one little problem : with this new code, when I click on one spot, the pano is loaded, but all hotpots on that pano are not visible...
    How can I do to stop this action when a pano is loaded ?
    Thank you one more time !

• Don't know what you did with the code so can''t give you more than:
    - There is onviewchange event used that is checking current zoom level and make some hotspots invisible.
    So it might be that you have to remove this event before loading new pano not to be active on your new scene and not making your hotspots invisibe there too.

Easiest way is to make this event not global but local:
    Change
    <events onviewchange="checkfovchange();"/>
    to
    <events name="somename" onviewchange="checkfovchange();"/>

Without keep="true" it will be removed when loading new pano.

Reference for you: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#namedevents

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!