Use hotspots with VR-headset

• Hi!

I was thinking if anyone could help me out with this. I would need to create a way to move around from panorama to panorama with hotspots with VR-headset without any ways to directly interact with the tour. Best solution i could think of was to look into a hotspot and wait 2 seconds and it would activate loadscene-action. So somehow there would need to be object in middle of the screen to toggle this action. Anyone have done something similar already? Example where i would need such a thing here without hotspots yet: http://www.passojadesign.com/wp-content/upl…est/sbs83d.html Thank you!

Regards,
    Jesse Passoja

• Hi,

here a full example for such:

When looking at a hotspot, the hotspot will start zooming to scale 2x - and when the full scale will be reached, the linked scene will be loaded. When not looking at a hotspot, the hotspot will zoom back to scale 0.5x - and when doing this the 2x scale tween will be automatically stopped and so also the donecall with the loadscene call.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi, I was trying your demo on an iphone 4 with safari and iOS 7.1, and it's working so slowly, I think having the split screen for those kind of devices is too much work... it was even leaving the old pano on one side, so I got 2 differnt panos one for each side ..

Did you get any nice result with some other device ?

Klaus it's normal that it's getting collapsed having to load 2 panos at the same time ?

• Thanks klaus, I want to point out that I was using very small panos 400 px for every face, and it could not even load the whole pano, just keeping in the preview of the pano.I ll try it without the onviewchange event and try to load the next scene with the magnet, maibe it s getting faster

• When i have 5-6 or 7 hotspots my iMac also gets problems.. :-/
    Edit:...mmm funny on ipad works good.
    Edit2: .. next day after restart it works much much better.. *wink*
    *question*
    Tuur *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!