Dynamically load more scenes

• Is it possible to load more scenes dynamically? I'm experimenting with a tour that holds several hundred panos and I wnat to break down the xml file into several smaller pieces. Here is what I imagine:

1. Devide panos into several xml files containing the scenes. Thus several smaller files instead of one big.
    2. Load the xml files when needed. Possibly removing old scenes. Something like loadxml but with an url instead of xmlstring

For ease of changing the tour later, I might even want krpano to load an xml file containing a list of other xml files.

Is some of this possible?

Kind regards
    Obel

• I think it can be perfectly ok to have several hundred panos in the same xml. I think they will not be parsed until the are called, so it will not increase memory usage or decrease performance, an xml file with that so many panos, can be maibe about 100kb, and if you compress it maibe about 30kb.

I think what you are thinking about, is like making and include, but used as an action, and this is not possible, also removing old scenes isn't needed as krpano remove it once you are not in the scene.

I belive what you want to do is doable via php, but again I suggest you to try it the staright way and you will see if it works ok for your needs

• Tnx for suggesting loadpano. Now things work almost as I want them to. I have one problem left.

When I call loadpano I get what I want. The new scenes get loaded and the old ones are removed if I want them to. But when I call loadpano the screen goes black and displays loading. I want to continue viewing the old scene. Is that possible. I cant find a suitable flag.

Best regards
    Obel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!