Phonegap 2.9 "HTML5 Version not available!"

• Hi guys,

I'm currently developing an application using phonegap 2.9 and the Pano Viewer. Its only a very simple app in that we need to just display a pano image that the user may interact with. Unfortunately when I embed the pano and invoke the load in my div i just get the text "HTML5 Version not available!" (no errors are raised). Can anybody point me in the direction as to why this would be. Please note that we have not as yet bought the KRpano software as we are seeing whether it works first!

The images and xml files I have used are ones downloaded from KRPano (https://krpano.com/examples/117/e…jsloadpano.html). The only other artefacts that I am including with my phone gap app are as follows:-

embedpano.js
    krpano.swf

Am I missing something or does anyone have any idea why I get this issue?

ps. I am using the Phonegap developer app on an i-Pad to test my application, not simulators.

• Hi Klaus,

One step forward thank you!

I now get a black screen saying Fatal Error License Error Wrong Domain..

I'm not really wanting to create the images myself at all, i just want some images that I can display to prove that the software works as intended. The client will use the software to create the pano images. Are there any sample pano images I can display that do not require to be compiled using a certain license key?

In addition... I'm not aware that I am currently using a license key. If I require one Is there a dev key I can use for the moment. My client will buy the proper key when they put the software live.

Kind Regards

Conrad.

• Hi,

have you copied/downloaded the krpano viewer files directly from some online examples?
    When using the original files from the download package there would be no license error...
    Everything would work, just with some watermarks...

That means download krpano here and use the files from there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!