You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 4:39pm

multi touch gesture android ios

Hi !
I'm need to introduce in my tour on Android and ios the scalable plan. At these moment I scale it by buttons. But it is not look like native and causes the questions of the users.
The pano may be scaled by fingers. But i Can't find in the documentation the event to use. Can somebody help me to find the proper events.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:15am

Oh, thanks!
I have read it. But it was on March. *smile* Besides in krpano is a lot of functions that does not describes, but works.
Now I'm need to open the pictures in the separate windows. But it increase the work as you need to make the different interface for ios and android.
And the drugging is work on android perfactly well.
So I'm look for event that I can test.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AlexGrif" (Jul 26th 2014, 8:47am)

Umalo

Professional

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:52pm

Don't understand what actually is bothering you. You are mixing multigesture, scalling plan, dragging, new window.
If you can share your code online to see it it would help us to understand what you actualy want to achieve.

Zooming with buttons (scaling) and dragging the image works fine on all devices using scrollarea plugin.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 11:03pm

Hi!
You can see the application here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…ne_palace&hl=ru
It is not tested enough yet. Especially on the old versions of Android.
You can see that it will be better to make plan and pictures responsible for multi touch zoom.
About dragging. I can write the simulation of multi touch on the event "on down". It is very easy. But I use this event to dragging the pictures. It is useful and work well. So I'm looking for other event *smile*

Umalo

Professional

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:55am

Unfortunately can't see the app as I got msg: valueshostPRO Services are suspended for this server. In order to.....

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 11:31pm

Server problem? What a pity! Try again. It's all right now.