You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:06am

Protect different versions

Hi!
Is it possible to use the protect/encrypt tool from the latest version to protect and encrypt files and folders created with an earlier version of KrPano?
Thanks and regards, Martin

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:07am

Hi,

yes, that's possible, but the resulting files could be used/loaded only by the newer versions of course.

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, August 15th 2014, 12:00am

Hi, Klaus!
Thanks. I´m trying to protect and encrypt as much folders and files as possible for a video360 project I´m working with. What exactly or which files and folders could I or should I encrypt/protect to keep it as safe as possible and what is the exact procedure? Maybe it is obvious, but I can not find it out. I´ve tested, but I only get a black screen. I must be missing something.
Thanks for your support.
Martin

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 9:34pm

Hi,

try only encrypting the xml files and no other files (especially no .js and .swf files from the viewer itself).

Best regards,
Klaus