You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 11:35pm

Pano Image 403 Errors

Hi,

I'm working with krpano and the Adobe AEM/CQ framework. Within our development/QA environments I've noticed that when the images that construct the panorama (front, left, right, back, etc.) attempt to load there is no cookie sent in the request. As a result, CQ doesn't have any way to know that the images are being requested by an authorized user so the server sends a 403 Access Forbidden error. I was wondering if anyone had experienced this or similar behavior before and knew of a solution or if anyone had dealt with panorama images resulting in 403s for whatever reason?

This behavior always happens in Safari, occasionally in Chrome and never in Firefox.

Thanks,
David

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dhodge1" (Oct 8th 2014, 11:55pm)

Friday, October 10th 2014, 6:57pm

Hi,

if you are using HTML5 and loading the images from external domains with CORS, then try that setting:

Source code

<security cors="use-credentials" />

See also:
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#security.cors

Best regards,
Klaus

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 10:06pm

That definitely did the trick! Thanks a lot!