"Hiding" Krpano div, or "Destroy" Krpano object, or simply unload the scene?

• Hello,

I wish to temporarily "hide" Krpano on my web page, so I can display another div which is memory-intensive. Once I am done with 'My' div, I destroy my div. I then unhide Krpano.

1. I initialize and display Krpano on my page via embedpano().
    2. After a while, I "hide" Krpano, either with CSS - opacity 0, or disaply:none.
    3. Then I show my memory-intensive div.
    4. Then I destroy my memory intensive div.
    5. Then I "Unhide" Krpano.

When I 'hide' Krpano, it would be nice to 'destroy' it as well. (Clear all images out of memory.)

Is there a way to 'destroy' a Krpano 'object''?

Alternately, is there a way to keep the Krpano object 'alive', and simply unload the current scene?

Note: It may be best to actually 'destroy' the Krpano object. This is because I have 'html5' set to 'auto' in my krpnao object. On desktops with Flash, setting the krpano div to display:none actually destroys the Flash object. This means that I have to call embedpano() again to display krpano again. Since I want Flash AND webGl/CSS used on various devices, it would be nice to have a solution that worked no matter which rendering technology is used.

• THANK KLAUS!!! :)

This is exactly what I need!

I apologize for not finding the example or the method. I searched for 'unload scene' and 'destroy krpano'. I shall look in the examples in the future. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!