HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

• Hello!

this is the discussion thread for the HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

The plugin allows to include the html pages into your pano and interact with them.

Feature requests would be appreciated.

UPD: The Version 3.0 of the HTML Page Plugin available from 14.05.2015
    You can include YouTube video now (and video from any other hosting).
    If you have the older version of the plugin, please write us from the register e-mail. We shall sent you the update. It's free.

Edited once, last by AlexGrif (May 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM).

• For HTML5 viewer only the textfield plugin should be able to serve an HTML page into an iframe. Not tested but should work with a code like this one :

• We have tested this solution with textfield plugin on different devices, browsers and operation systems. The conclusions:

1. The textfield plugin does not work stable to show html page. In some cases it can show. But on other browser, or system or device the same page will not be shown. The html page inside pano plugin works stable.
    2. The complex objects can’t be shown with textfield plugin. The flash in html page in all cases will be end with the black screen. The html page inside pano plugin can show any object.
    3. You can’t organize the transfer after the link from the one html page to another with textfield plugin. The html page inside pano plugin allow to move from one page to other
    4. The most solutions with html and textfield plugin are need in your high programming level. While the standard complect of the html page inside pano plugin includes 14 standard ready programming solutions and very simple in use. The examples are here:
      http://www.classic-ru.org/krpano_plugin/
      Of course, you can experiment with your own usage of it.
    5. About html5 and flash browsers for panorama. The virtual pano is the 3d world. After it in some cases the computer hardware can not show the panorama in html 5. You will see the black screen and no error massage. In most cases the conflict happens with graphic drivers. These conflicts are different for different browsers and depends on the configuration of the concrete device. For Mozilla Fireforks you can find the
      additional information here
      https://wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting/B…raphics_Drivers

The krpano allow publishing both in html 5 and flash format. And this is the good practice now. The html page plugin works stable in both formats.

Edited 3 times, last by AlexGrif: The test on different devices, browsers and operating systems was complete (March 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM).

• I was thinking flash user would be around 5%

About html5 and flash
    browsers for panorama. The virtual pano is the 3d world. After it in
    some cases the computer hardware can not show the panorama in html 5.
    You will see the black screen and no error massage. In most cases the
    conflict happens with graphic drivers. These conflicts are different for
    different browsers and depends on the configuration of the concrete
    device. For Mozilla Fireforks you can find the additional information herehttps://wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting/Bl…raphics_Drivers</a> The
    krpano allow publishing both in html 5 and flash format. And this is
    the good practice now. The html page plugin works stable in both
    formats.

Edited 2 times, last by AlexGrif (March 16, 2015 at 9:14 PM).

• Please provide an example/demo with a fully interactive HTML page in the popup window - e.g. a wikipedia page - that occupies, say, 80% of the screen (width and height) - preferably with two or more different links from the VT.

• Please provide an example/demo with a fully interactive HTML page in the popup window - e.g. a wikipedia page

Here you can see the example with wikipedia page 80% of the screen

Solved: use pixels or percentages to order the dimensions of window[quote='michael360','index.php?page=Thread&postID=56727#post56727']preferably with two or more different links from the VT. We made this plugin for our project to add the data base in the vtour and use the selection of the data.
    You can receive the parameter from the pano with usual method get
    For example: forma.php?ntable=3
    If you need to receive more then one parameter use &amp;
    For example: forma.php?ntable=3&amp;rest=White
    Here you can see the example of the order Form in restaurant http://www.classic-ru.org/ex4/ You get the table number and the name of the hall. (You can't send the order under the security reasons).
    Also this plugin can be use to add a lot of the little interesting interactivities in your pano.
    [url]http://www.panoramas.classic-ru.org/carskoye_park/

You can see here:
    the comments
    the weather forecast
    multipage help for each pano
    slideshow for each pano

But if you need you can extended this list infinitely. No restriction for use.

Edited once, last by AlexGrif (May 14, 2015 at 10:29 PM).

• Hi Alex. I have just bought the plugin and it works as suggested. I have however just tested it on my iPad and the iframe opens ok and the contect is ok but the scroll bars are missing so you cannot navigate the content which makes it not so good.

I have opened the wikipedia page you suggested in the previous post just incase I had done something wrong on my project
    http://www.classic-ru.org/krpano_plugin/index2.htm

and the same problem.

Any ideas?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Hi!
    Yes, it's really the problems with scroll bar on the mobile devices. After it we suggest to assign the dimension in pixels, not in % . We also suggest only the solutions with your own pages. But if you try to include the whole site in your pano it still exists on the mobile.
    But this problem have a very easy solution.
    you need to write on the button
    devices = !mobile - direct call of our plugin
    devices = mobile - call additional action
    So. I have the lection after tomorrow, and now I need to prepare it. After it we can complete this action, as the include. I think it will be ready in 2-3 days. I'll send it for you.
    If it is urgently, please, write me private message. I'll describe how you can make it just now.

• Hi Alex, I have a Youtube video embedded in the html plugin but when I close the pop up the sound is still playing. Do you know of a workaround for this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Hi!
    We had tried the different approaches.
    Conclusions:
    1. Our plugins work stable both on html and flash. You can insert the fully interactive HTML page with any configuration or the whole site.
    2. On desktops any html page works stable. You can order the dimension of window in pixels. If the dimension of site exceeds the dimension of window the scroll bars appears.
    3. On iPad the plugin works stable. You can load the html page with any interactivity. But the scroll bar does not appears. After it the dimension of the html page must be the same or smaller than the window. Use the plugin on iPad only for your own pages not for the sites.
    4. The solution with the textfield plugin that was suggested by benji33 does not work with the hole site on iPad. Only with the simple html page. But it is not very useful.

• Thank Alex, thats a shame. Just means i cannot use webpages out of my control as they simply do not work on Ipad without the scroll bars so not much good.

I can work around it i guess so long as the content stays within the iframe size and treat it like a pop up.

• HI Alex, have you tried using this jsplugin to create scroll bars in iOS - teh demop works fine on an iPad so prehaps i could be implemented with your script - but i am not sure excatly where it wodl need to be places.

This is the link to jScrollPane

Hope you can get it to work :)

• HI Alex, have you tried using this jsplugin to create scroll bars in iOS - teh demop works fine on an iPad so prehaps i could be implemented with your script - but i am not sure excatly where it wodl need to be places.

HI Alex, have you tried using this jsplugin to create scroll bars in iOS - teh demop works fine on an iPad so prehaps i could be implemented with your script - but i am not sure excatly where it wodl need to be places.

Hi!
    Our script also creates scroll bar on iPad. And work perfectly well. Without the pano):
    There is the conflict with the iframe and krpano. The problem is similar with the multi touch gesture.
    We continue working over plugin.
    Now use it for the direct purposes. Create different pages with the capacity to transfer different parameters from krpano to html and back.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!