HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

• Hi,

i’ve purchased 2 days ago your krpano plugin (now i
    use 1.19 pr12 version of krpano ) but when i call you modal window by an
    hotspot inside pano i see only the overlay black layer and close button
    only, not the main window why? (see the screen capture)

i've only include the plugin....
    --------------------------------

<include url="plugins/modal_window.xml" keep="true"/>
    -----------------------------------

and called it by an hotspot

------------------------------------

<hotspot name="hs1" fillcolor="0x000000" fillalpha="0" borderwidth="0" bordercolor="0x000000" borderalpha="0"
    depth="1000"
    ishotspot="true"
    polyline="false"
    scaleflying="true"
    tx="0"
    ty="0"
    tz="0"
    onclick="forma_px(1024,500,http://cgil-pirelli.sviluppo.lunet.it,Salute);"
    >
    <point ath="-0.345271" atv="0.008423" />
    <point ath="-0.332462" atv="0.00884" />
    <point ath="-0.332462" atv="0.032083" />
    <point ath="-0.34541" atv="0.032926" />
    </hotspot>

--------------------------------------
    I've missed something?

someone may help me?

Thanks a lot

Is a krpano version issue?

thanks

• Sorry all,
    i solved.

i miss in html links to js files.

bye

• [font='font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;widows:2;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;display:inline !important;float:none;']now i am using your plugin.[/font]
    [font='font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;widows:2;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;display:inline !important;float:none;']
    [/font]
    [font='font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;widows:2;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;display:inline !important;float:none;']it is so good.[/font]
    [font='font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;widows:2;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;display:inline !important;float:none;']
    [/font]
    [font='font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-variant-ligatures:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:normal;orphans:2;text-align:start;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;widows:2;word-spacing:0px;-webkit-text-stroke-width:0px;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;display:inline !important;float:none;']when anyone book a table. where can i check it ?[/font]

• Hi. I bought this plugin several years ago.
    I'm trying to use it in a project to make use of a php form. But apparently it creates conflicts with existing videos in other scenes. I would like to know if that conflict is because I am using the latest version of krpano, what would be the way to avoid this conflict? annex screenshot

• "html page inside pano" plugin works great with new versions of krpano.
    It simply opens html pages of any complexity inside the panorama. It does not add any code from Itself.

It can not influence the video, especially in other scenes.
    You need to look for an error in your code xml, or js, or php.

For urgent answers write directly on email from plugin page

• indeed, the erroR was in the .xml file
    I have two questions. How can I use in orderform a specific template supplied by the client?
    How can I have the largest magazine full page?
    Ramiro

• indeed, the erroR was in the .xml file
    I have two questions. How can I use in orderform a specific template supplied by the client?
    How can I have the largest magazine full page?
    Ramiro

The main thing to understand is that you can link to any HTML page. Not necessarily located on your server or corresponding to our examples.
    The easiest way is to provide a link to the order form of your client. It can be on their server or you can arrange it on your own (technically it can be more difficult).

The size of the page you assign when calling a plugin. This also applies to the magazine
    You can assign 100% of the height and 100% width of the screen size. But in this case, you should provide the button for closing the plugin (use js interface).

• The main thing to understand is that you can link to any HTML page. Not necessarily located on your server or corresponding to our examples.
    The easiest way is to provide a link to the order form of your client. It can be on their server or you can arrange it on your own (technically it can be more difficult).

The size of the page you assign when calling a plugin. This also applies to the magazine
    You can assign 100% of the height and 100% width of the screen size. But in this case, you should provide the button for closing the plugin (use js interface).

Yes I did it. I configured it on a rectangular screen where I can see it perfectly. But when passing it to another smaller screen does not resize, and cuts the ends. I attach screenshots. Is it possible to do something to see it well in different screen sizes?

• If you write the plugin window size in percentages, the window size will resize automatically.
    If you do it in pixels then, you need to create action on resize event to change it size.
    It does not affect the content of html page. It is your code. Check it up. It must resize dependly on window size.

Edited once, last by AlexGrif (April 1, 2019 at 9:58 AM).

• Thanks alex
    I am not the most expert in codes. It was hard for me to find the route among so many files. You would greatly facilitate the task if you pointed out which file and in which line I should make the change. I do not remember where it was that I did it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!