You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rylee

Beginner

• "Rylee" started this thread

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 11:40pm

Developer menu

A developer menu for krpano that would be able to display actions per frame, enable tracing each action as it is executed, and other useful functions for developing an advanced krpano application, would be obscenely useful to me as a developer. It's extremely difficult to debug applications at the current time with the set of tools that we have (Javascript API and `trace()`).
Rylee Fowler
Full Stack Developer, Devio, LLC.

Taurus

Trainee

Saturday, November 1st 2014, 3:22pm

Hi all,

for debugging complex tours I use homemade trace module http://SSMaker.ru/bf9c0ae1/
it is a XML file that is included in the tour
variables subject to constant monitoring, specified in the startup
also, in any action movie can be traced any variable with the specified color for facilitat

Unfortunately, I did not have sufficient knowledge to make it as a plugin
--
in order to comply the word with the affairs, you need to keep quiet and do nothing!

Virtual tour Gomel
Virtual tour
Virtual tour
Elbrus

Windows 10x64 & krpano 1.19pr16

Friday, August 26th 2016, 8:39pm

Can you repost the .xml of your debug code? The share link is dead.