You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 3rd 2014, 2:43pm

moving radar according to video playback

Hi All!

First time here and I would like to know if there is an example or even if it's possible to update the radar on a Google map view, depending on the video playback?

Thank you!

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 7:08am

20 views and not even one answer! It seams nobody want's to sell here.
I will try again, maybe my intentions are motivating enough for an answer.

I have a client who needs a solution for mobile 360 video playback with a map, hybrid app would be fine. So i thought lets try out this plugin. I checked the docs, I created a demo play with his own video and a static google map radar on the left, but I couldn't find anyting with multiple gps coordinates except hotspots which are not fine for me. I was thinking to create a lot of hotspots (invisible) close to each other then just switch the radar between depending on the current vide time, but it doesn't feels right.

I will Thank again hoping this time for an answer. Yes/No would be even enough.

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 7:43am

Hi,

there is no example, tutorial or ready-to-use-solution for such, but you could try an approach like Tuur did it with the 'moving hotspots' here:
360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 9:54am

Hi,

I think yes, when i understand right..
With the moving hotspots you could set a unvisible north during the whole video and use that for the radar.
Could be demanding though.
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 10:51am

Thank you very much for you all!
I will try my best :)

Best Regards!