You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 12:32pm

Fullscreen opening of Standalone Solution not anymore available in new version?

I was used to make sometimes standalone apps (Mac+PC) for a client. There are two things I cannot find anymore
- definition of the window size
- opening in FULLscreen ( which I preferred as clients are "stupid" by default...)
are these options gone or am I too "stupid to find it ;-) *confused*

The only output solution is now SWF. Is the output of an .app and exe gone??

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "wkaemena" (Nov 19th 2014, 1:34pm)

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 9:51am

Hi,

setting these swf options is currently only possible via command line:
http://krpano.com/tools/kprotectcl/#top

The new standalone output solution is still in work.

Best regards,
Klaus

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 2:19pm

Hi,

setting these swf options is currently only possible via command line:
http://krpano.com/tools/kprotectcl/#top

The new standalone output solution is still in work.

Best regards,
Klaus

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it. A simple .app or .exe comes sometimes very handy for offline use.

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 10:50pm

Protect Tool -Standalone builder (1.16.9)

I am now trying to work with an older version and using 1.16.9 which still has the old protect tool. When transforming a Tour made with PanotourPro it works fine, but when working with tours made with the KRpano droplet I am confronted with an additional dialog "Set XML Placeholder Paths" The unclear issue here is " the directory for the %BASEDIR% placeholder" what is this and how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.