Security Error using Google Drive Hosting

• "Hi there!

I'd appreciate if someone would be able to help me because I can't find a solution for this.

I have a tour uploaded to a public Google Drive folder (https://googledrive.com/host/0B6e8SLrDrsW_Ti04aXVTa0lkQlU). If I open the html hosted there it works perfectly. However, what I want is to have this html in other server. So what I'm doing is using absolute URLs, putting the url of the GDrive folder in front of every url, href and src appearing inside the html code.

Inside the embedpano I use the absolute url for the swf and xml files too. This xml file is giving me a fatal loading error, Security Error. I've created a crossdomain.xml and a .htaccess files inside GDrive folder with the code that Klaus put in another thread but had no success.

Maybe this is not possible to be done with Google Drive?

Thanks.

• Do you have the crossdomains set in the xml?

The headers look ok. I think the best method is to keep the html also on the drive and use an iframe to load the html on the google drive. That makes everything simpler.

Peaking at your xml...

<crossdomainxml url="http://RESSOURCES_URL/crossdomain.xml" />

That doesn't look right.

• Thank you for your answer Sachagriffin.

It doesn't work yet: but at least I've fixed the url problem for the crossdomain.xml, thank you for pointing me that out.
    About using an iframe, that was my first option and it worked fine in desktop but for some reason on the iPad the iframe behaved weirdly (I was using a full window iframe and the content inside the iframe was getting bigger and bigger just after opening the website, without even touching the screen) and that's why I'm trying now this way.

However, if I don't find a solution for the crossdomain problem maybe it would be easier to fix the iframe problem...

• No more html file linking to google drive, I followed your advice and changed to an iframe, so now I'm just using the html file stored on drive. Fixed the problem I was having with the iframe and everything works fine now! Only one small thing that I've noticed is that using an iframe makes the text blurry. It isn't something horrible and I supposed it's the way the content of the iframe is being rendered. But I can live with that :)

Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!