You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 1:39am

Dragable hand not visible online

Hi, i use by default the dragable hand for my pano, with the offline version of my pano, i can see the mouse-hand, but when i put my file online or test it with the testing server, i can't see the hand, i see only the standard arrow, and not receive any error, what i can do?

Thanks.

jeasung

Beginner

Monday, January 5th 2015, 3:50am

Unsupported xml elements :)

Hi, i use by default the dragable hand for my pano, with the offline version of my pano, i can see the mouse-hand, but when i put my file online or test it with the testing server, i can't see the hand, i see only the standard arrow, and not receive any error, what i can do?

Thanks.

If you set html5:"prefer" for your html document, on online or test server html5 viewer is loaded and use not hand cursor. but on your desktop your pano is loaded by flash viewer, so can use hand cursor parameter. If you want hand cursor on online, set html5:"never".
look in end of this document(Keyboard/Mouse: movetocursor, cursorsize, headswing,)
http://krpano.com/docu/html5/ *smile*