Taking Panorama Coordinates

• Hello dear Users,

first of all, I`m sorry about my english, its not the best, but I will give everyone the possibility to understand the thing I will give to you. Maybe its usefull for you! *smile*

I´ve made a little zip package which you can download and use it to take the coordinates of a pano from a position you want.

1. Just unzip the package and put the xml file and also the folder into your tour folder.
    2. Add to your tour.xml file this line: <include url="coordinates.xml" />
    3. Open your tour and you will see at the right top of your window a button Coordinates
    4. Click on it and move the cross which become visible to the position you want
    5. The log window will show you the ATH and ATV coordinates which you can copy and use it for whatever you want

This was very usefull for me in various projects to save time and I want to share it with you, for free of course! *wink*

• Hallo Harald,

gerne! *smile*
    Wusste gar nicht, dass Klaus auch so etwas gemacht hatte!
    Die Version von Klaus wird höchstwahrscheinlich besser funktionieren *smile*

aber naja, doppelt genäht hält besser! *wink* *tongue*

LG

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!