Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 10:26

Hi,

when do you publish krpano vr droplet?
VR support will be added to the normal droplets of course (see the first post), but I'm still not sure if there should be also a special droplet only VR? One advantage of VR-only droplet might be the possibility to generate the images only in a VR optimized resolution, but aside from this...

Any thoughts...?
Why would you need or want a VR droplet?

In the meantime adding VR would be simply possible by including the webvr.xml.

Maybe a dumb question, but is it possible to autostart in VR mode without pressing the 'enterVR' button?
I tried it with adding 'onstart="startup();webvr.toggleVR();' in the xml, but this doesn't work.
You need to wait until the plugin is loaded and ready of course. The code from Tuur would partially work, but NOT desktop system with the Oculus Rift or on Android system - these systems are switching into the Fullscreen mode for VR - and therefore a user-click is required. See also a few posts above (same question, same answer).

i find on chromium on mac (with oculus dk1) that it crashes with nested layers.
That special Chromium WebVR build is generally less stable a normal one, but that shouldn't be directly related to krpano or nested layers.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 10:35

Mm..
Well, when i use them it crashes and when not, not.
I will have a try with the mozilla thing..
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tourvista

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 14:36

Hello,

Thank you very much Klaus for your hard work. You never stop surprising us!!!

I couldn't wait to try this, and I already made an example using one of our panoramas.

Here is the link: mercedes (our use this short URL: goo.gl/KUZUif )

Now, there is a mysterious thing happening...

We use the Google Cardboard to see the VR mode.

Our example works OK on a Motorola G. This are the VR Settings:

Quellcode

Device: Unknown
Screensize: 5.0 inch (which is correct)
IPD: 63.5 mm
VR Headset: Cardboard
FOV: 96
Distorsion: 0.60
Vignete: 100

But the image looks misaligned on a Samsung Galaxy 3:
Here are the settings:

Quellcode

Device: Galaxy S3
Screensize: 4.7 inch 
IPD: 63.5 mm
VR Headset: Cardboard
FOV: 96
Distorsion: 0.60
Vignete: 100

The image looked misaligned too on an iPhone 6.

We managed to fix the misalignment reducing the IPD to 51.0 mm.

Something word to mention is that when we try some of the official Krpano examples, they look misaligned in the Samsung but OK in the Moto.
On the other hand the old examples worked OK in both phones. No misalignment.

Please let me know if there is any more information I can supply to help.

Cheers,

Rafael

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 14:44

I also find aprox 50.5 good for cardboard and durovis dive with iphone 6
Tuur *thumbsup*

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 15:10

Hi,

for me your example (and the krpano examples) are looking correct with the S3 and the iPhone 6 with Cardboard...

Try taking a photo like this with all your devices at the same time:

The size of the image-content should be the same on all devices.

A IPD around ~50mm sounds wrong and might indicate a wrong screen scaling for some reason...

Try also using a ruler to measure the IPD distance on the screen - the IPD on the display should match the settings.

Btw - the old mobile-vr examples were only very simple with two side-by-side krpano viewers and they didn't had any screen, lens or IPD management, it's almost impossible that they would have looked correctly across several devices...

Best regards,
Klaus

Tourvista

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 15:40

Hello Klaus,

I've put the Samsung S3 and the Moto G side by side like you asked, an the black square is bigger in the Samsung S3.
I don't have a 3rd camera to take a photo of it but I'll take a photo tomorrow and I'll post it here so you can see it.

We've quickly borrowed an iPhone 6 and we had to change the IPD to 5.1 to align both images.

I've measured the IPD using a ruler. In the MOTO it's 5.1 mm and in the Samsung S3 it's 6.4 mm

Funny enough, our example looks good only using the Moto which is the one with the weird setting ( IPD around ~50mm)

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 15:53

Just as note - before taking the photo set the settings on both phones to the same values (except the screen-size settings).

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 17:13

is it possible to use video hotspots in VR mode?

Our panoramas include video hotspots in non-VR mode.
We would like to be able to see those hotspots and play the corresponding video content in VR mode also.
Is that possible? If so, how might we accomplish that goal?
We believe that we need to set the following attributes:

set(hotspot[%1].depth,"1000");
set(hotspot[%1].distorted,"true");
set(hotspot[%1].vr_timeout,"1000");

Thanks,
Chuck

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 17:42

Hi,
Our panoramas include video hotspots in non-VR mode.
Currently only distorted image hotspots are supported in VR mode.

Please see the pre-release notes here:
krpano 1.19 (Pre Release) - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Best regards,
Klaus

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 18:37

non-sphere video playback in VR mode

Klaus - thanks for your prompt answer.
We are able to render a distorted image hotspot, and we are able to activate those hotspots.

We have an mp4 video file. We would like it to play within a scene when in VR Mode, is there any way to do
that in v1.19 (when activating a hotspot)? I see that the v1.19-pr1 example has a video playing as the
texture of a sphere, is it possible to have the video play in any other way
other than as a sphere texture in this release (like using the 2d videoplayer plugin in 3d space somehow)?

Thanks,
Chuck

Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 18:56

how can I do?

I wonder if I can do it with a droplet of this application. I have krpano licence and I bought DK2 but I don't know nothing about VR? Please tell me this?
http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=119pr1

Tuur

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 11:02

Zitat

A IPD around ~50mm sounds wrong and might indicate a wrong screen scaling for some reason...

Klaus, could this be on influence on the IPD settings?

Quellcode

<action name="interface_mobile_stagescale" autorun="preinit" devices="mobile">
		mul(stagescale, 2.0);
	</action>

Tuur *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 14:53

But that's a problem of the stereoscopic image itself, krpano is just displaying it as it is. A correct image will also look correct ;-).
Thanks I have the issues with the render worked out and looks good using 6 separate images (or 12 images for stereo).

I have the option of rendering a (horizontal) 6x1 cube strip and can get it to display, but having a problem with the cubestrip settings (changes to xml are not reflected in pano) the render is

0 front, 1 back, 2 up, 3 down, 4 right, 5 left
flop all, rotate "2 up" -90, rotate "3 down" 90

<image type="CUBESTRIP">
<cubestrip url="left.jpg" />
<left strip="5" rotate="0" flip="" />
<front strip="0" rotate="0" flip="" />
<right strip="4" rotate="0" flip="" />
<back strip="1" rotate="0" flip="" />
<up strip="2" rotate="0" flip="" />
<down strip="3" rotate="0" flip="" />
</image>

- -

On a side note it would be great if krpano could support 12x1 for stereo cubestrips

In the intrim of 12x1 what is the best format for stereo?

<image type="CUBESTRIP" stereo="true" stereolabels="L">
<cubestrip url="left.jpg" />
</image>
<image type="CUBESTRIP" stereo="true" stereolabels="R">
<cubestrip url="right.jpg" />
</image>

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »gigarender« (24. Februar 2015, 15:23)

ramirox3

Schüler

Beruf: photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 20:39

I think I've done everything I've added the files: webvr_cursor_80x80_17f.png, webvr.xml, webvr.js, but not achieving any success, the text: "vr enter" is not shown, nor split screen. What am I doing wrong?
http://www.ciudadcubica.com/verano/

Beruf: Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 20:50

I think I've done everything I've added the files: webvr_cursor_80x80_17f.png, webvr.xml, webvr.js, but not achieving any success, the text: "vr enter" is not shown, nor split screen. What am I doing wrong?
http://www.ciudadcubica.com/verano/

It works perfect ramirox, but you have to view it with a mobile in a browser compatible with WebGL, on desktop you wont see the button enter vr because fake vr is disabled (mobilevr_fake_support="false")

ramirox3

Schüler

Beruf: photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 22:32

Thanks!!!
Jeromebg
I enabled to true, the fake support, and on desktop I can see the button enter.
My question is, If I view it on galaxy s5, Automatically, I can see the split screen? Or should I click on the enter button.
Which browser supports web gl for android in galaxy s5?
Ramirox3

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 09:23

multires

If I created a multires 3d pano, can that be fed to WebVR?

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 10:55

facebook embed

When i embed a webvr panorama into Facebook, the inline panorama will not display the "Enter VR" button. Is there a way to do this?

jordi

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: creating ideas & coding them

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 12:43

When i embed a webvr panorama into Facebook, the inline panorama will not display the "Enter VR" button. Is there a way to do this?
I think when you embed to facebook you always do it with flash, and as VR depends on javascript , so it will not work
visita3d.com advanced virtual tours
a new way to communicate

benji33

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Senior Software engineer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 12:54

I've seen 2 great add-on into the 1.19 which are not linked to VR.
- The action with type="Javascript" to be able to execute JS code into the krpano player directly. Get is needed but not the Set ? Set is directly applied when a value is changed ?
- The loadpanoscene action to be able to load a scene from an xml file !