• I'm using the addhotspot command to create a hotspot but setting the flash URL using the Set() command doesn't seem to work with this variable.

set(hotspot[video].url.flash, %SWFPATH%/Engine/plugins/videoplayer.swf);

I imagine this is because there Is a dot in the middle of the name of the variable and the set() command only recognises what comes after the first dot.

As I'm creating a large number of video hotspots an action is necessary to create them. Does anyone know of a workaround for achieving this?

• Hi,

that '.flash' is a special filter for the static xml parsing.

See here for details:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devicechecksforattributes

That will be only parsed and resolved when parsing the xml attributes during loading. When the 'devices attribute' is matching the current device, then this xml attribute will be set and when not, it will be skipped.

When using dynamic actions code, it would be necessary to check the device manually, e.g. this way:

Code
    if(device.flash, set(hotspot[video].url, %SWFPATH%/Engine/plugins/videoplayer.swf));
    if(device.html5, set(hotspot[video].url, %SWFPATH%/Engine/plugins/videoplayer.js));

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!