Disable log window opening and ignoring errors

• Hi,

this error means you are trying to set/define a attribute which doesn't exists or where it is not allowed to set/define a new attribute

where do you added your tags?

it would be possible to disable the showing of the error with - <krpano showerrors="false"> - but I would recommend to fix the error

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you, showerrors="false" will help I think. If it's not difficult can you provide a link to documentation about showerrors and other log settings?

P.S. Now it's ok. I'm adding some information to level tags as attributes, they are for my plugin only. After getting this attributes in flash I cut them out from xml and push to krpano pure one.

• Hi,

Thank you, showerrors="false" will help I think. If it's not difficult can you provide a link to documentation about showerrors and other log settings?

the new features of the 1.0.8 beta versions are currently only documented in this thread:
    https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ad&threadID=120

and in the included "README-RELEASENOTES-1.0.8-beta*.txt" file,

P.S. Now it's ok. I'm adding some information to level tags as attributes, they are for my plugin only. After getting this attributes in flash I cut them out from xml and push to krpano pure one.

yes, was the reason for the error, custom attributes are not possible for the <level> tags,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!