You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

publicitarios360

Intermediate

• "publicitarios360" started this thread

Friday, March 6th 2015, 7:52am

Why does the an inserted button lose the action? (in dragable-layers.xml)

Hi, I'am studying the "dragable-layers.xml" code (inside the examples/xml-usage folder 1.18.2 krpano version)

My goal: Insert a button with action into text scrolling, in order to scroll the button syncro with the text.

The steps: Insert the new layer and define the button parent.

<layer name="close" type="container" url="close.png" parent="text" bgcapture="true" bgalpha="1.0" onclick="switch(layer[box1].visible);"/>

The result: The above code inserted in the example code, make scrollable the button (and synchro with the text layer) but the action not work.

If I change the button parent (example> parent="textbox") then of course not scrolling, but the action works fine.

Any idea?

Thanks in advanced,

Fernando.

publicitarios360

Intermediate

Friday, March 6th 2015, 4:54pm

solved!

child="true" (in the parent object called "text")

By the way, dragable-layers.xml is a very very poweful plugin, solved the hyperlinks in texts, inserting a layer as text's children.

Greetings,

Fernando

publicitarios360

Intermediate

Friday, March 6th 2015, 6:32pm

"solved the hyperlinks in texts..." is not exact, the text is shown different in html5, flash, maybe changes too according to the browser. But is possible make a "bitmap text field" to simulate hyperlinks.