You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 5:42pm

problem with my ShowText

Hello friends , I am having problem with my ShowText , I use the following function for when go over an element or hostpost show a text:

onhover = " ShowText ( 'Close' ), set ( alpha, 1.0) ; "

this picking up just right on my computer however when put on my server , for pick up does not open the text more.

Would anyone have any idea what may this happening ?

Att: This started happening when I upgraded my krpano to latest version this week , did not happen in version 16 that was the one I was using before .

Umalo

Professional

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:09pm

Try with: onhover="ShowText('Close'); set(alpha,1.0);"
If not working check if you need to define textstyle. See more here: http://krpano.com/plugins/showtext/#top

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:20pm

I'm Not Doing nothing Besides putting the
onhover = " ShowText ( ' Tutorial '); set ( alpha, 1.0); "
, Need USE More Some code to Catch ?

the strange thing is that in my localhost handle only when hospeodo web will not start.

Umalo

Professional

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 7:49pm

Explore examples from Krpano package: There is e.g. demotour-weingut (many others too) where it is used.
Second part of your post I can't understand what you want to say ;(

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 8:02pm

Hi,

that sounds like you're viewing locally (on file:// urls) the Flash version and online the HTML5 version - right? (e.g. check that via the contextmenu).

For showtext() support in HTML5 you need to include the showtext.xml:
http://krpano.com/plugins/showtext/#top

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, March 13th 2015, 8:20pm

Thank colleagues, my problems were solved to the next , hugging.