MP4 plays locally but not online

• i cannot get an MP4 to play online at all. Always states unable to open file. I even tried the cats-short.mp4 from the krpano examples and it also will not play when uploaded online. FLV and WEBM plays ok so I know it is not a file path issue. All videoplayer plugins and video files are sitting in the same root folder as the swf.

<hotspot name="spot7" url="skin/play.png" scale="0.45" alpha="0.75" ath="4.967" atv="-7.497" onclick="set(hotspot[spot7].visible, false); hotspot[videospot].playvideo(second.flv); looktohotspot(videospot);" />

<hotspot name="spot5" style="skin_hotspotstyle2" ath="-27.129" atv="18.459" onclick="set(hotspot[spot7].visible, false); hotspot[videospot].playvideo(cats.mp4); looktohotspot(videospot);" />
    <hotspot name="spot6" style="skin_hotspotstyle2" ath="28.273" atv="19.289" onclick="set(hotspot[spot7].visible, false); hotspot[videospot].playvideo(km_full.mp4); looktohotspot(videospot);"/>

The first line works the second and third do not. If I change cats.mp4 to second.flv the video plays. km_full.mp4 is the actual file i need to work and play, maybe someone could test this file to see if it work online for them? I am just getting back into the pano game after taking a few years off. This is only a rough demo there are stitching and other issues but i don't want to worry about all that until it is technically sound and working.

http://www.virtualnorthland.com/hentges

please help if you can, the racing team wanted to post this by the weekend :(

• thanks for checking the mp4 in the web browser i forgot to do that. it was in the right place so at least the 404 told me there was something wrong with the server not the files. i had not added the .mp4 MIME type. Once I added that the files played ok.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!