Yet another editor...

• Tony, I am glad you found a glitch in your process. I think you learned to store your images (take care that file name of the image doesn't start with number) in project /images folder instead in templates.
    Manual reference:
    "In your project folder you see two folders: images and videos. There you should store the images you want to use in your projects in advance. I have pre-installed 3 images and 3 video files as examples to get you started (actually 5 video files...more about that later)."

&

Details on the plugin code structure:
    Folders
    /images - This is the folder where you store your pop up images in jpg format. Keep in mind not
    to use too large files to have faster load when online. 2000px wide at 120dpi is fine.

3 images I stored in /images folder from templates I placed there as help for you later on when project is created with droplets to be easier to understand where to place your own project images. That maybe introduces some confusion on your side, but at the end hope you didn't loose to much time figuring it out.

• Tony, I am glad you found a glitch in your process. I think you learned to store your images (take care that file name of the image doesn't start with number) in project /images folder instead in templates.
    Manual reference:
    "In your project folder you see two folders: images and videos. There you should store the images you want to use in your projects in advance. I have pre-installed 3 images and 3 video files as examples to get you started (actually 5 video files...more about that later)."

&

Details on the plugin code structure:
    Folders
    /images - This is the folder where you store your pop up images in jpg format. Keep in mind not
    to use too large files to have faster load when online. 2000px wide at 120dpi is fine.

3 images I stored in /images folder from templates I placed there as help for you later on when project is created with droplets to be easier to understand where to place your own project images. That maybe introduces some confusion on your side, but at the end hope you didn't loose to much time figuring it out.

Learning Curve. Thanks for the help and concern. Your plugin will help me, anyone really, to create autotours quickly, whereas before I had do every little detail back and forth, check this, check that... terrible workflow. Now a simple thing, thanks. I will let you know if I think of anything that could improve it (the plugin).

One thing comes to mind already, maybe there is a way and I did not find it... when setting the next scene to load in autotour, it would be good if it were possible to set the hlookat, vlookat, and fov for when the scene loads. This feature is already built into krpano's editor, but I did not see it with your editor. Is there a way to do this now? For the time being, I put my images back in photoshop and centered the start view the way I wanted, but that is not a good way to save time.

• Quick workaround would be: open autotour_definition xml file and at the action where you have loadscene(some scene) add additional code for setting view set(view.hookat.... or edit tour.xml and define values you like in the scene direclty
    <view hlookat="".... or you can also use krpano editor to setup the startview for each scene save tour.xml before starting my editor. Anyway your prposal goes in the backlog of already proposed improvements... Thanks

• Before someone confirm you that tours created with this plugin works on HTML5 touch devices I can tell you in advance that plugin as it is can be used only on Desktops (Win or MacOS) with Chrome or Firefox while you are creating the tour, but tour created with it works everywhere.....
    There are links to tours created with this plugin (in this thread) which you can test on your preferred devices.

• Hi Umalo,

i have buy your Creator. I will use it with win 10, krpano 1.19-pr4, but i have some problems.

At first the Batch dosent work. The file embedpano_vtourskin.html dosent exist. I renamed the file to the existing embedpano.html in the vtourskin119-hotspot-autotour-creator.skin config file, after this the batch prozess will work. When i start the hotspots_autotour_creator.html file via the krpano Testing Server, the tour started but the menue from your editor is not correct visible.
    Look the attachments.

is it a bug?

thanks for your help

Paul

• The autotour creator is a great option for all krpano users for beginners or advanced users. *thumbsup*
    Also beginners without knowledge of xml language.
    Many customers want a tour example on You-tube.
    Make from this Autotour a Video and see the result......
    Click on this link: #mce_temp_url#

Regards, Wilsan

• Umalo,

Sorry for the delay answering you. Here is more details.

We can control autotour autostart with the following options in xml:

Code
    <autotour_settings  autotour_enabled="true" idle_time="10"

My question is if we can overwrite this options when embedding tour either with "initvars" or "vars" parameters

Code
    <script> embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer", initvars:{design:"flat"}, passQueryParameters:true}); </script>
  • Something like this is possible. Define helper variable:

Code
    embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer", initvars:{design:"flat",autotour_enabled_from_html:"true"}, passQueryParameters:true});

Than add this line to action autotour_initialize at top:

Code
    if(autotour_enabled_from_html EQ true, set(autotour_settings.autotour_enabled,true));

Start tour where your autotour_definition contain some autotour data, click on tour to give it focus and autotour will start automatically

• Umalo, I tried your receipt - it works just fine. The only thing that I would like to improve is to get rid of "click on tour to give it focus". Is it possible to make it start just after page load?

• Thanks for info. Current version is compatible with Krpano 1.19 Pr3 as written in the note of the plugin. Will update plugin droplets and publish them on plugin pages with notification to all plugin customers.

Hi Umalo,

I have just bought and dowloaded your plugin for using it on Krpano 1.19-pr6 but I have the same issue as reported by plinden: "unable to load embedpano_vtourskin.html".
    Has the current version of your plugin been updated for version 1.19-pr6 already?

Kind regards

• When final release of Krpano 1.19 will be released plugin will be updated. All customers will get notification from Gumroad service. Until then 1.19 Pr3 is to be used.

Does anyone have a link to pr3? I can only find pr6 and if I go into the archives they drop all the way back to 1.18. I just purchased autohotspots and would like to start trying it out!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!