Yet another editor...

• If you like to use customized timers per action and not default one defined in settings.xml then, when your autotour is created and stored in folder robertor open file: autotour_definition.xml
    There you find action you want to change. Example:

Code
    <step name="action_9" action="magflyouts_image_show(pic_front);"/>
    <step name="action_10" action="pause_action(get(autotour_settings.pause_on_open_image));"/>
    <step name="action_11" action="magflyouts_image_hide(pic_front);"/>
    <step name="action_12" action="pause_action(get(autotour_settings.pause_on_close_image));"/>

You can chage to:

Code
    <step name="action_9" action="magflyouts_image_show(pic_front);"/>
    <step name="action_10" action="pause_action(8000);"/> <!-- If you want 8 sec pause displaying this image -->
    <step name="action_11" action="magflyouts_image_hide(pic_front);"/>
    <step name="action_12" action="pause_action(2000);"/> <!-- If you want 2 sec pause -->

Same with any lookto action:

Code
    lookto(94.452,13.54,62.619,smooth(get(autotour_settings.acceleration),get(autotour_settings.breakspeed),get(autotour_settings.maxspeed)))"

->

Code
    lookto(94.452,13.54,62.619,smooth(2,5,10))" <-- accel 2, break speed 5, max speed 10 -->
  • Hi Umalo,

your plugin is really great so far!
    I tried some modifications by myself to pause a step action immediately (eg during a lookto action in step definition) and resume from that point.
    Not really successful, because no sudden stop.
    Please, your help will be appreciated :)

• Hi Umalo,

I have just bought and dowloaded your plugin for using it on Krpano 1.19-pr6.
    I want to add website popup link in creator plugin, but I think it dosn't support yet.

How to add website popup link using creator plugin when the hotspot clicked? open external link or internal popup link.
    please let me know how to do, or do to have update plan?
    Upload the code or some modification will be helpful!

your help will be appreciated!
    Kind regards

Edited 2 times, last by kincjf (September 18, 2017 at 9:11 PM).

• Hi, just bought the plugin and tried the it for version 1.19_pr16, but the bottons don't really seem to be working when I open the html file,
    Is there going to be a update of the plugin or where can I download the pr12?

Thanks

• Hi,

I follow your installation guides, but after drop hotspots_autotour_creator_1_19_pr8 into krpano Testing Server the 3 action "HOTSPOT" "AUTOTOUR" and "SCENE" are not clickable. It is weird because i can clic on the " + " and "-" on the right, making the zoom working

Is it because last version usable of the plugin is pr8 and I am one the last version ? If so do i need to downgrade my version ? where should i find it ?

ps : it will be sick because I just the see the new version of KR PANO 1 20 which look awsome :/

Thank for your help,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!