[Question] Example code of customstyle in combobox plugin

• Hi all,

I am facing a problem when try to customize the combobox. My code is here:

Code
    <plugin name="subcombog01" url="%FIRSTXML%/plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="%FIRSTXML%/plugins/combobox.js" align="lefttop" x="250" y="10" keep="true" cbfont="Tahoma" customstyle="'%FIRSTXML%/skin/combobox.png'|0x99aa00|0x99bb00|0x99cc00|0x99dd00|0x99ee00|0x99ff00|0x99ccaa"> <item name="scene01" caption="Scene 01 example" onclick="loadscene(s1,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" /> <item name="scene02" caption="Scene 02 example" onclick="loadscene(s2,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));" />	</plugin>

It brings me with the default style! I want to customize it. are there someone can give me an example code of customstyle?
    Thank you all.

• Hi,

first please note that this setting is only available for the HTML5 version. That means when testing this setting, make sure to view the HTML5 version (use a localhost server and use html5=only).

I don't have a custom example yet, but try it that way:

First download the 'combobox.png' from here and use it as base image (copy it into the folder of your xml):
    https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/#customstyle

In the xml use:

Code
    customstyle="combobox.png|0x000000|0x000000|0x1852E1|0x4489F6|0xFFFFFF|0x4489F6|0x1852E1|0xD3D3D3"

The first parameter is the url to the base combobox image and the additionally parameters are the color-values in 24bit hexadecimal format (0xRRGGBB).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!