Syntax Highlighting, Snippets & Autocompletions

• Well, after several thousand lines of code written i found this pretty important and did one for SublimeText 3. *smile*

See on github

For now it's optimised to fit my workflow.
    So if you find it useful any feedback, suggestions for further development, criticism, or even pull requests would be appreciated. *smile*

Edited once, last by a.pu (May 11, 2019 at 8:36 AM).

• This editor is one of the most popular for last years *smile*

That's quite a question, i'll see what i can do.

I already started with a brackets.io Code Hinting (autocompletion) functionality for the static XML structure :) .

I just started today, so it will take a while. But brackets.io is also really populair for HTML, CSS and Javascript development.

• Ibrendie it's easier to reply here.

To see highlighting in work,
    - Open any XML,
    - Go to View -> Syntax -> Krpano Markup Language, or click on language name in bottom right corner of editor window,
    - Go to Preferences -> Color Scheme -> User -> May Thunderstorm.

Edited once, last by a.pu (April 17, 2015 at 8:31 AM).

• Amazing !!!

I use SublimeText for years for all python, php etc and it is wonderful.

Anyway, your language works great with your theme, less with monokai which is the one I always use. You theme doesn't work great with other language, and switching themes each time is a pain.

Also, there is a problem with your language definition when there is ' character inside commands, like set(layer[panoTitle].html,L'autre );"

also, this works:

Code
    onclick="
            	loadscene(Pano6, null, MERGE, NOBLEND);"

But not this (all is blue):

Code
    onclick="loadscene(Pano6, null, MERGE, NOBLEND);"

Or this works:

Code
    <krpano>
    	<scene name="myScene
    	"
        	onstart="set(layer[mylayer].visible,true);"
        	/>
    	</scene>
    </krpano>

But not this:

Code
    <krpano>
    	<scene name="myScene"
        	onstart="set(layer[mylayer].visible,true);"
        	/>
    	</scene>
    </krpano>
  • Amazing !!!

I use SublimeText for years for all python, php etc and it is wonderful.

Anyway, your language works great with your theme, less with monokai which is the one I always use. You theme doesn't work great with other language, and switching themes each time is a pain.

I know Monokai to be most popular theme for code editing ever but when i tried to use it i had not enough colors for all entities. That's why i used Soda and nether thought Monokai was of that much importance. The only way is to make another color scheme, i'll try.

Also, there is a problem with your language definition when there is ' character inside commands, like set(layer[panoTitle].html,L'autre );"

also, this works:

Code
    onclick="
            	loadscene(Pano6, null, MERGE, NOBLEND);"

But not this (all is blue):

Code
    onclick="loadscene(Pano6, null, MERGE, NOBLEND);"

This is made on purpose, cause i've not found any way to define through regexp's whether a double-quoted string was just text or some code. In first case it should be blue, in second it should be parsed. So i persumed if double-quoted string starts with "\n" it should be a piece of code. Besides it provides a better looking code:

Edited 3 times, last by a.pu (August 1, 2015 at 8:21 AM).

• I have updated syn def with a bunch of new words which were added to language since 1.19pr1.

Now definition is completely up to date.

Monokai theme support is next to add...

• More updates!

Added new instruction words, functions, constants and webVR plugin entirely.
    All is up to 19.7, enjoy! *love*

Also for geeky coders i've developed dark stylesheet for krpano documentation on main site.
    If you use code editor with dark theme, that makes it way more comfortable to work with docs.

Check this topic: Dark theme for krpano site

• Updates!

- new words through past 9 months releases,
    - SPACE INTENDATION support! *love*

Reagrding previoyus notes, I think writing like this:
    set(layer[panoTitle].html,L'autre );

Is quite not good idea, I'd recommend use

Code
    '

instead

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!