Regenerate xml/html without reprocessing images?

• I'm working on a project with many, large, multi-resolution panoramas (300+). I need to make frequent changes to the xml and html templates. Is it possible to regenerate those files without reprocessing all of the images which takes a long time and isn't necessary (the images aren't changing)??

• I'm passing in unique parameters for each xml file through krpanotools using the xmltemplate_var command line argument, so this solution would not really work me unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion

• Just open the resultant xml/html in each project. Some editors can do a find/replace across all open documents which makes things like that easier.

Find/Replace is just a fantastic tool. At least on mac. I use standard texteditor or TextWrangler.

I just looked for a way to disable level 4 in a tour to cut the size down to 1/3 .

Turned out to be very easy both by using search i finder to move the images of level 4 and also doing it in the xml by replacing the first and last part of level 4 with this in all 82 panos.

<!--<level tiledimagewidth="4096"

%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level> -->

codes <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512">
    <!--<level tiledimagewidth="4096" tiledimageheight="4096">
    <cube url="panos/19-1.tiles/%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level> -->
    <level tiledimagewidth="2048" tiledimageheight="2048">
    <cube url="panos/19-1.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1024" tiledimageheight="1024">
    <cube url="panos/19-1.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="512" tiledimageheight="512">
    <cube url="panos/19-1.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    </image>

• Unfortunatelly on my new iMac Retina with Yosemites search has been disabled so that you can not just choose to search a single folder.

However I found the solution. Just drop the folder to the Favorites bar and you can now choose it and search it alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!