You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 2:30pm

How to change hotspot click icons\img

Hello guys,
i was thinking how to change the standard "arrow" hotspot clickable icon to go ahead.

I would like to get this kind of hotspot: http://krpano.com/tours/bkeller/index.html

how can i get this? Where i can change it and have the animated one?

i've tryed to change it by vtourskin.xml replacing the png one with gif, but doesn't work.

Any guide or help?

I got my official paid licence, not the free one.

thanks in advance *smile*

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:00am

Thank you.

But, sorry again, how can i replace the previous one? I cannot understand that point. Any ste-by-step that can explain me how to use that hotspot replacing the previous one?

thanks

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:28am

Sorry, now it's more clear.

I have replaced my hotspot, but i'm having a problem:

<hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_black" ath="-25" atv="-10" onclick="showlog(); trace('hotspot ',get(name),' clicked');" />

what i have to do if i have to link this hotspot, onclick, to the next scene?

thanks

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 2:19pm

Hi,

other scenes can be loaded using the loadscene() action:
http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadscene

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:36am

Thanks, now i understand! :-)

thx

blinkimage

Beginner

Friday, February 9th 2018, 9:53am

Hi. Rather than start another thread, I too am keen to know how to change the hotspot icon from the default arrow to something like an animated circle like the original poster asked. I have tried looking at the code in the response, but it isnb't clear to me what I need to change (I am no coder).

Could you give some step by step instructions on exactly what to do to change the look of the hotspotrs on a panoramic tour please?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 11:04am

Hi. Rather than start another thread, I too am keen to know how to change the hotspot icon from the default arrow to something like an animated circle like the original poster asked. I have tried looking at the code in the response, but it isnb't clear to me what I need to change (I am no coder).

Could you give some step by step instructions on exactly what to do to change the look of the hotspotrs on a panoramic tour please?
Hello Rich,

I can see you didn't get an answer to this, but I'd like to know if you were able to figure it out eventually. I want to change my hotspot icon to the animated circle and I'd really appreciate if I got some help.

Thank you