Panorama on Moodle LMS - Broken Paths

• Hi,

I am working on integrating a Panorama into Articulate Storyline. The ouptut from Storyline is a Scorm package that is then hosted on Moodle.

I have setup the Panorama and it is working well with Storyline as I intended on my local machine. It also works fine on its own hosted on a webserver.

When I integrate it into Articulate Storyline, output a SCORM and upload to Moodle, the paths within the Panorama seem to break.
    I tried testing the Panorama on its own same issue occurs, I gt an error message saying the loading for the tiles and hot spots failed.

It seems that the base path has been affected or something is breaking the relative linking.

Has anybody encountered similar?

• Hi Kevy,

I have encountered the same problem and stumbled upon your post. Everything is working fine in Firefox, but not in other browsers.

Have you found a solution to this problem?

• Just wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem? I am attempting to add SCORM exam questions to a Pano and am having a difficult time finding a functioning solution. Did you get yours to work? If so, how? Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!