You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 11:49pm

Radar placing problem

Good evening,

i've got a problem with the radar plugin in my tour.
If i load the panorama with the radar at first, the radar is positioned correctly.
But if i load the panorama through another one the radar is positioned at the right top of the screen.
But in any other panorama which is loaded through this one the radar is positioned correctly.

Enclosed my three xml-Files.
The tour starts with 1.xml and should load 2.xml correctly | krpano.xml = settings and plugins

I hope you can help me

Edit: Sry, wrong board...please move...
Toast has attached the following files:
  • 1.xml (5.13 kB - 13 times downloaded - latest: Jul 21st 2017, 3:33pm)
  • 2.xml (2.48 kB - 7 times downloaded - latest: May 1st 2016, 8:04pm)
  • krpano.xml (8.09 kB - 13 times downloaded - latest: May 1st 2016, 8:04pm)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Toast" (Aug 24th 2009, 12:27am)

VN2009

Professional

Monday, August 24th 2009, 4:03am

to see an example online would be easier to understand what is happening. if you load 1.xml first shouldn't this be on that xml ... <include url="krpano.xml" /> that is where your radar settings are. if you load 1.xml first it is not aware of that file.

just a guess.

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:12am

The map should not be available on 1.xml, it should be loaded in 2.xml at first.

If i include krpano.xml in 1.xml nothing changes.

I'm still working with the demo, so i can't provide an online example yet.

To show you what's happening i added two picture.
The first shows the bug with the displacing radar, the second how it should be.
Toast has attached the following images:
  • 111.jpg
  • 2222.jpg

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 11:22am

Hi,

your xml files are a bit strange,
nowhere is the krpano.xml included or loaded...?

for doing a tour with the radar, I would recommend to have a look at this new example:
http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…d&threadID=1155

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 11:36pm

Hi Klaus,

thanks for your reply. I followed your tip and the tour is working much better now.

Is it possible to chance the display settings (from High to Highsharp) only for the first scene?

best regards

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Toast" (Aug 26th 2009, 1:57pm)

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, August 27th 2009, 12:00am

copy and paste your display setting code from the one xml to the other and then change highsharp to just high. use the MERGE command to load the other xml. MERGE will keep all exsisting settings unless they are declared in the xml that is being loaded, if it is the new one overwrites the old. that will give you the desired results.