Timed Events (Hotspots, Layers etc.) in 360 Video

• Hi there,

Firstly, I love krPano. The longer I spend on it, the more it impresses me at how much functionality is on offer!

What I'm trying to do is have time based hotspots or layers, appear as a video is playing.

Example:
    Let's say I have a 1 minute video playing.
    I might want 1 layer or hotspot to appear at 10 seconds, and a 2nd to appear at 30 seconds. See example code below:

I've tried using

Code
    delayedcall();

however this will execute after the time passes regardless of whether or not the video is playing.
    I want the hotspots to be truly mapped to the video time. Example, If a user pauses the video, they will still not see the hotspots until they arrive at the triggers (10 seconds and 30 seconds as above).

Code below for ref:

Code
    <krpano version="1.18" bgcolor="0x000000">
    <layer name="trigger1" zorder="1" onclick="load_scene1" url="hotspot.png" x="50" y="50" visible="false" />
    <layer name="trigger2" zorder="1" onclick="load_scene2" url="hotspot.png" x="300" y="350" visible="false" />
    <plugin name="video"      url.flash="/viewer/plugins/videoplayer.swf"      url.html5="/viewer/plugins/videoplayer.js"      posterurl.ios=""      videourl.ios="/videos/test1.mp4"      posterurl.no-ios=""      videourl.no-ios="/videos/test1.mp4"      playbackrate="1"      pausedonstart="tue"      loop="true"      enabled="false"      zorder="0"      align="center" ox="0" oy="0"/></krpano>

Any help would be awesome!
    Thanks
    Pete

• You have to use the plugin read only attribute : plugin[video].time with send the current time

You can also use the plugin[video].onvideocomplete which is an event to know when video is finished and launch an action (if no loop).

So you can test the current time into a delayedcall (with identifier) and do some actions and kill the delayedcall when video is complete.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!