• I'm more than happy to present you our lastest VR native app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/det…cibvrexperience

We invite you to download & enjoy it.

From now on, visita3D is offering the service to create native apps for Andorid and iOS, for your virtual tours.

If you are interested just mail us at info@visita3d.com

Stay tunned for the coming news and have a great weekend !!

• Nice one Jordi,

Looks like someone’s finally mastered the art of getting these
    things up and running in an app *thumbsup*

I didn't have the hardware to test the 3D but I’m sure it
    looks really good. I noticed you also had another app titled CCIB Virtual Tour
    available for IOS & Android at 300mb so had a good look at that and if you
    don’t mind would like to ask some questions.

IOS displayed well on iPad Air. The pic isn't multires but
    it's pretty sharp. The dropdown menu, showtext for hotspots, navigation bar and
    a few other features all show well.

Android on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, the picture was
    nice and sharp. The problem was that once I left the aerial shot I quickly got
    lost as there was none of the features that IOS, desktop, laptop offers. No
    dropdown menu, showtext etc. Can these not be ported into the Android version
    at all?

Will you be offering / selling the knowledge of how to
    create these apps or will you be keeping it as an exclusive service where you
    make them up once you receive all the images & xml from regular tours?

Also do you need an iMac / Macbook Pro etc to generate the IOS
    versions of the tour or can it all be done on a windows system?

Many thanks and look forward to your reply.

Andrew

• Hi,

we have been doing native apps for our clients since 3 years ago, we detected there is some need for that, as some times they didn't have internet acces, and also it is very comfortable for them to just download it once and have all the content always.

Also we can add native features that increase the level of experience in the app, like avoid screensaver, having control of screen orientation, among many others.

Since we have seen there are many users that could be interested in having their own apps, we decided to offer that service, and yes as you say, we just need the panos and the xml files, plugins, ...

* yes you need a mac to create ios apps

• Thanks for the reply.

I didn't realise someone had already cracked using krpano in both IOS and Android apps. I have another thread on the go to see if anyone has mastered it.

Regarding my previous post

Android on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, the picture was nice and sharp. The problem was that once I left the aerial shot I quickly got lost as there was none of the features that IOS, desktop, laptop offers. No dropdown menu, showtext etc. Can these not be ported into the Android version at all?

Can you confirm that both IOS and Android apps display exactly the same way? Perhaps the CCIB tour I looked at on the Galaxy Tab S has a directory problem or something as none of the dropdown menu, showtext etc were not visible at all.

Hopefully someone else on this forum that has access to the 3d hardware can comment on your 3d version.

Cheers,

Andrew

• The new VR app, it's a different version, with just few panos and no content at all, it just a new way to explore some of the spaces.

You can check how it works even if you don't have a google cardboard or any other HMD.

If you want to check the full app on android which is having the same features as the one you downloaded on apple store you should download this one :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/det…ccibvirtualtour

• Yes that's the same full app that I found and downloaded.

For some reason though none of the navigation, dropdown menu or tool tips work on this version like they do on the full IOS version. I've no idea if it's only related to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Perhaps you can check it on another android device and see if it works 100% ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!