You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 12:49pm

I ask if could be possible to have the feature in VR

Hi,

sorry, but that possibility doesn't depend on krpano, it depends on the browser and the available browser-APIs. Currently there is no API to bring an iframe (or any other html element) into WebGL.

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 3:46pm

Hi,

... never mind ...

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tuur" (May 2nd 2019, 6:57pm)

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 11:12am

Hi there,

I'm a beginner and I already found much information here in the forum. I'd like to implement an iframe as distorted hotspot (not as layer) and it has to work on iOS devices. So I think anyhow it should be possible to merge the "overflow: scroll !important;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch !important;" (code that the height also works on iOS devices) with this code:

var iframe = document.createElement("iframe");
iframe.style.position = "absolute";
iframe.style.left = 0;
iframe.style.top = 0;
iframe.style.width = "100%";
iframe.style.height = "100%";
iframe.style.border = 0;
iframe.src = args[1];
caller.registercontentsize(args[2], args[3]);
caller.sprite.appendChild(iframe);

Does anyone know how I could do this?

I already tried to implement it with iframe.style.overflow = "scroll !important;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch !important;";
but that didn't work (probably because it's completely wrong x) )

Best regards