html5 mobile vtour issue after register... blue (no opaque) screen when drag pano

• Help me please:
    Hi, when I drag any panorama using browser default of my mobile (no chrome, mozilla, etc.) a blue "alpha" (no opaque) layer cover my panorame while press the screen until release.

That happen only after register krpano (1.18.1, 1.18.2, 1.18.3). The same project without register it works fine, no blue layer.

If I run the vtour with another browser (mozilla) run fine too.

My mobile is Huawei m931 android 4.0.3

Thanks!

• Testing in krpano 1.182 and 1.183

Project without register: all ok, only krpano´s watermark.

Then when I use krpanotools for register: accepted my key and now:
    Blink every time that I touch the screen,

Why?

• Hi,

that 'blue' sounds like the Android 'text-selection', but I don't know a reason why this should appear or how this should be related to the registered version only...

Do you have a link to your example?
    And with what Android browsers and versions do this happen?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,
    My phone is Huawei Premia M4 or M931
    The info context menu:

About the krpano panorama Viewer
    krpano 1.18.2 (build 2014-12-18)
    Android 4.0.4 (Huawei-M931)-Android Browser 4.0-WebGl

The info about of Browser:
    Agent: Mozilla /5.0 (Linux;U;
    Android 4.0.4;en-us; HUAWEI-M931 Build/HuaweiM931)
    AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

The project link: http://habana360.tur.cu

That is very weird, always works fine unregister project, but once registered the "blue layer" appears when press the screen, delay about 1 sec and disappear, like a blinking. Is as "onover" event.

Thanks for your help!!

• The blue issue is not so important. I just instaled latest version of Firefox for Android and solved the problem. With native explorer in Tablets too there is some erratic behavior, the solution is in the browser.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!