Video-Hotspot in VR Mode (not working?)

• Hi,
    I am trying to embed a video via the videoplayer plugin. It works perfect on desktop browsers, a bit buggy on mobile browsers but not in VR Mode.
    My question is:

• Is it generally possible to use the videoplayer plugin to put a playable video somewhere in an panoramic image via hotspot and see it in VR (on Google Cardboard)?
    • If yes (my code follows) - what am I doing wrong?
    • If no, how can I do this?

I use the beta Version of the VR enabled krpano (1.19)

I found solutions like distorted true (also in the skin file for hotspots ...). Didn't work out :(

Code:

Thanks in advance :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von qulius (22. Juni 2015 um 18:34)

• Hi,

the hotspot rendering via WebGL (enabled and necessary in stereo rendering mode) is limited and not finished in the current 1.19 pre-release versions. Only simple image hotspots are currently supported.

For the final 1.19 version a full support is planed of course.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Zitat

the hotspot rendering via WebGL (enabled and necessary in stereo rendering mode) is limited and not finished in the current 1.19 pre-release versions. Only simple image hotspots are currently supported.

Is there any update on when distorted video hotspots will be supported in VR mode and on mobile?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Matthias

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!