• Aloha,

Just had a 'funny' issue...
    I've updates a few real estate projects with the showtext.xml, which is awesome by the way, but something strange happens..

Everything works fine except with the spaces who have the name 'de inkom - l'entrée'.

These are the codes where you can see the names :

Inside the tour.xml

The in the interface.xml

And the map.xml

Here is the example : http://immo-virtueel.be/krpano/2029067.html

Can anyone tell me why the 'tooltip' doesn't work on 'de inkom' using Flash as well as html5 ? Nothing appears but the hotspots work well ... *confused*
    I replaced the é by an normal e, but no succes.

Anyone an idea ?

Thanks in advance !
    Servaas

• "New" Showtext implemented by Klaus is overriding old Showtext and it is working fine with '
    It must be something wrong with your code. I just explored and see that you didn't change your tooltip definitions as suggested.

<pano name="scene_inkom" tooltip="de inkom - l'entrée" title="inkom" floor="f0"/>

Have you tried with:
    <pano name="scene_inkom" tooltip="de inkom - l'entrée" title="inkom" floor="f0"/>
    Edit: ' -> & # 3 9 ;

Edited once, last by Umalo (June 27, 2015 at 3:09 PM).

• Hi Umalo,

Thanks for your reply!

I must confess that I haven't read the suggestions about the tooltip definitions. But now I will *smile*

But I don't see any difference between the two scripts.. *unsure*

Code

and

Code

Do I miss something ?

Cheers!
    Servaas

• Hoh, it took me some time but here you go:

In your action load_spots change this line:

Code
    set(plugin[get(rspot)].onhover, show_tooltip(get(panoramas.pano[get(ref)].tooltip)));

to:

Code
    set(plugin[get(rspot)].onhover,escape(text_tmp,get(panoramas.pano[get(ref)].tooltip));show_tooltip(get(text_tmp)););

Enjoy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!