how to use a new swf file in krpano project

• I got a swf file,use it in HTML page is ok!
    code like this:

Code
    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="100%" height="100%" id="viewer" name="viewer"> <param name="movie" value="test.swf" /> <param name="scale" value="noscale" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /> <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="source=list.xml" /></object>

Now,i want to use it in krpano project,in a XML file, code like this:

Code
    <plugin name="test" url="test.swf?source=list.xml" align="center" width="500" height="300" keep="false" zorder="1001" x="0" y="0" type="container" visible="true" capture="true" handcursor="true" enabled="true" />

it doesn't work!
    I would like to know if I wrote the wrong code.

thanks!

• I think best option for you is to ask the developer of this plugin how to integrate it in Krpano.
    Just by looking on code I would say that list.xml should be value of the variable source defined e.g. in your html. Something like:

Code
    <script>
    var vars = {};
    vars["source"] = "list.xml";	
    embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer", passQueryParameters:true,  consolelog:true,  vars:vars});
    </script>

and adapt your plugin url to url="test.swf"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!