Potential Hotspot "getcenter" Bug

• My Hotspot is set to edge="top" - The atv and ath are both "0". I'm trying to get the central Ath and Atv of the hotspot using Hotspot[Hsname].getcenter(centerAth,centerAtv);

As I understand it this should give me the Ath and Atv at the center of the image, instead it just returns the current ath and atv values. In other words, because the hotspot edge is set to top (the problem is the same for bottom) the returned values for get center are also adjusted to top. If this is not a bug it makes the function "getcenter" a bit useless because all it does is give me the hotspot coordinates, which you can always be called directly anyway.

The problem is showing in Flash and HTML5, see HTML5 example here: http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/getcenter/1/

Note: in the above example the hotspot edge is set to "TOP"

- CLICK ON THE BLACK BOX TO TRACE THE RESUlT
    - PRESS "0" key to open the log

THanks
    Y.S

• Hi,

no, that's not a bug, that's the intended behavior - for image hotspots the getcenter() functions simply returns the normal ath/atv values, but for polygonal hotspots it calculates the center.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!