unable to scroll inside of html5/js plugin?

• Hello Klaus,

I've developed a certain js plugin for krpano, which has a specific layout that uses an "overflow-y: auto" css setting, and when certain minimum dimensions are not met, a scrollbar appears and I'm perfectly able to scroll the contents of the plugin with it - by clicking and dragging the scrollbar. The mousewheel doesn't work however, instead it goes on to zoom in/out the panorama behind the plugin.

Is it possible to enable the mousewheel scrolling inside the plugin? I thought I remembered there was some kind of a capture parameter for plugins/hotspots, but seems like those are not in the documentation now except for bgcapture, which is a different story.

I also looked at the mwheel embed parameter, but that's different too, if I understand it correctly it just stops the whole viewer from receiving the wheel events.

So, is there a way? Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

it's unfortunately not possible to simply 'enable' mouse wheel scrolling, the plugin would need to handle the mouse wheel events by its own - e.g. this way:

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!