Krpano licence suddenly doesn't work

• Hello!

I am using krpano since years. I don't have any torubles with it till now.

I have about one month break using krpanotools. Suddenly I have noticed yesterday, that my license is not working anymore in krpanotools modules. I am not able to convert my panoramas from sphere to cube and back from cube to sphere. I don't may to create the tours or prepare single panoramas for publishing in Internet using krpanotools droplets. That means the droplets are working, but on the resulted images there are krpano wattermarks.

I have noticed the effects on krpanotools 1.18.4. But what is strange also my older versions of krpanotools stopped to work proper way.

Please give me some tips or suggestions what can be wrong on my system and how can I use krpanotools further.

is canybody able to help me? Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Edited 3 times, last by zbigi (July 16, 2015 at 10:01 AM).

• I think I have the same problem, I just moved the files over to my laptop but when I stitched a pano it's watermarked.
    I tried to re-register on my laptop but do I need the original email from 2011 for the code? I don't have that on my laptop, it's archived back at my office *unsure*

Any suggestions on how I can get my registration code?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!