You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Sunday, July 19th 2015, 3:51am

Standardize colors between layers/textfield. 0x vs #

Layer containers use 0x, textfield css uses #. Can we pick one and have it change into the other without thinking about it? Probably have to support both interchangeably, but I doubt anyone will care as long as the documentation is clear.

I'm making settings lists, and I just noticed textfield css is the odd duck.

BTW, the new parser.. is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thumbup* *thumbsup*
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 12:01pm

Hi,

that's a bit difficult... krpano doesn't parse or touch the CSS code, that's basically passed through to the browser or Flashplayer.

I could apply a simple search/replace for '0x' to '#' but this could have unwanted side effects... although when doing that only for the 'css' content it should be okay for almost all cases... I can't image a case were the part '0x' might need to be used in CSS...

Best regards,
Klaus

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 6:56pm

That would be great!
Right now as a workaround I have every color variable without 0x and calc's EVERYWHERE adding 0x and #.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour