Plugin creation : How to ask krpano to wait to play the animation until i click on a hotspot.

• Hello,

Could you help me : I would like to understand how did you make textfield plugin ?

I've tried to understand the textfiel.as but it says i have the wrong krpano version (i've tried with 10.0.7 & 10.0.8 beta).

What i would like to do : Create an animation like a backgroud which slowly appears (like textfiel plugin).

I know how to make this animation in flash.

But i need krpano wait to play the animation until i click on a hotspot.

Because now, my animation starts playing since the begining, even if it is not visible in krpano.

thank for your help

/V

• Hi,

I've tried to understand the textfiel.as but it says i have the wrong krpano version (i've tried with 10.0.7 & 10.0.8 beta).

only the version checking must be changed/adopted:

e.g. just change this line:

Code
    if ( krpano.get("version") != "1.0.7")

to this:

Code
    if ( krpano.get("version") >= "1.0.7")

to get the plugin working in 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 and newer versions

my animation starts playing since the begining, even if it is not visible in krpano.

do you wait/listen for the ADDED_TO_STAGE event?
    before it's not visible,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi and thanx again !

Code
    if ( krpano.get("version") >= "1.0.7")

Yes, it works now.
    Sorry, when i i've tried to modify this line before posting here, my problem was a syntax problem. It's ok now.

I'll work on that exemple.

Basicly, what i want to do is a plugin which for example has a backgroud which slowly appears (i know how to do that in pure as3 or on the timeline).

I want this animation play only one time and starts when the hotspot show the plugin (as in textfield plugin).

So, i click on a hotspot, the action is :

Code
    onclick="set(plugin[myplugin].visible,true);"

And now the plugin appears and i want the animation in it starts playing...

For now, my animations play since the beginning, when the pano is loaded, even if the plugin is hyde.
    I know why (action is just "show plugin", but i don't know how to do...

do you wait/listen for the ADDED_TO_STAGE event?

I'll think about that *wink* It sounds like a solution.

• Hi,

I think the solution might be :

Code
    if (stage == null)
    {
        // lance le plugin
        addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, lancerplugin);
        function lancerplugin(evt:Event):void 
    }

But i've tried many things and still don't know how to finish this code. Can you help me ?

Thanx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!