How can i change video source externally by js? for example, videourl.no-iosand and videourl.ios.

• Here is the xml code of video plugin, but i want to change the video url from js, is there any solution?
    It seems that i can use the " krpano Javascript-Interface object" set(variable,value) method, but what is the varible?

<plugin name="video"
    ▽ url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js"

posterurl.ios="../resource/VRm_low.jpg"
    videourl.ios="../resource/VRm_low.mp4|VRm_low.webm"

posterurl.no-ios="../resource/VRm_high.jpg"
    videourl.no-ios="../resource/VRm_high.mp4|VRm_high.webm"

pausedonstart="true"
    loop="true"
    enabled="false"
    zorder="0"
    align="center" ox="0" oy="0"

width.no-panovideosupport="100%"
    height.no-panovideosupport="prop"

onloaded="videointerface_setup_interface(get(name)); setup_video_controls();"
    onvideoready="videointerface_videoready();"
    />

• sorry, the video did not change , what is the problem? is my video path wrong? but i have tried all kinds of path, none worked.

html path: "."
    video path: "./resource/VRm_high.mp4";
    xml path: "./xml/video.xml"

<script>
    function churl(){
    var krpano =document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('../resource/VRm_high.mp4')");
    //krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('resource/VRm_high.mp4')");
    //krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('VRm_high.mp4')");

}
    </script>

• First of all, thank you all for giving me methods and advice. Now the problem can be solved by two means:

Firstly, use krpano object call function. when the page is loaded, call the function churl() to change the video source

Code
    <script>     function churl(){        var krpano =document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");        krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('resource/VRm_high.mp4')");        }</script>

Secondly, when the krpano is embedded some parameters can be set to change the xml file. REFERENCE: https://krpano.com/docu/html/#vars

And the second method can truly solve my problem.

• Hi,

that's static xml code, for dynamic code you should use the playvideo() action:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#playvideo

and the call() interface:
    https://krpano.com/docu/js/#top

e.g.

Code
    if(...is iOS...)
      krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('video_low.mp4', 'poster_low.jpg');");
    else
      krpano.call("plugin[video].playvideo('video_hi.mp4', 'poster_hi.jpg');");

Best regards,
    Klaus

This `if(...is iOS...)` is a little confusing. What's the code to actually detect ios/firefox with krpano?

Wouldn't it be better to just set the plugin like so:

Code
    krpano.call("set(hotspot[panoThumbnail" + data[d].id + "].onclick, set( plugin[video].videourl.no-ios,/panorama/"+ data[d].id +"/video-1920x960.mp4|/panorama/"+ data[d].id +"/video-1920x960.webm ); set( plugin[video].videourl.ios,/panorama/"+ data[d].id +"/video-1344x672.mp4|/panorama/"+ data[d].id +"/video-iphone-sound.mp3 ); changepano( loadscene(video_scene, null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1)); ););");

The device/browser detection is already integrated this way. However, I'm finding that my suggested method does not work

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!