"Accessibility"

• Without knowing how this is addressed in other parts of the world, in the states we have something called the "Americans with Disabilities Act" or "ADA" which, in a nutshell,requires that certain website design/performance requirements be met for viewers who may be blind or deaf. I am fortunate to do some business with both federal and state entities here, and increasingly I am asked about "ADA compliance." In my research, there are two standards that go a long way toward meeting the ADA compliance requirements. One is that "Alt Tags" be available anytime there is a "transition element" like a hotspot, button, link, etc. Klaus has saved many of us a ton of headaches, time and....money by automating the various "tooltip" applications in KRPano - it is a most wonderful feature! The 2nd standard though is "tab navigation"....which could be expressed as the ability to move from "tooltip" to "tooltip" with the tab key. Is there a way to activate "Tab Key" navigation in a KRPano project? Here is a link with a generous number of "wayfinding" hotspots: http://www.photographyoptions.net/images/southark1/tour</a> How could one make "tab navigation" possible between scenes, and then, between hotspots in scenes? Thank you in advance! *rolleyes*

Reggie

• Thank you Umalo! I need to get better at finding solutions that are already plainly stated in the Documentation! I'm going to try and implement this and appreciate in advance your offer to help as I "stumble" through it! *thumbsup*

Cheers, Reggie

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!