You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 3:54pm

Keeping it simple

In the past I had loads of buttons: four arrows, play and mute music, full screen, rotate, map, hide etc etc. Now I've slimmed it down to the absolute minimum and given up on icons in favour of just plain text. Better ? Who knows... Anyway, here's a one-shot panorama just a few minutes from where I live...

http://multimediaaction.com/2009/09/corr…thern-tasmania/

milotimbol

Intermediate

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 5:54am

The controls look nice. I love the look of your website. CMS ? cant find drupal, joomla, wordpress in your html code.

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 3:28pm

Thanks. It's a very heavily modified Wordpress template. I had a lot of useful feedback on here a couple of months back about my old flat html site, so I resolved to fix it up with something a bit more flexible :-)

Friday, September 11th 2009, 9:48pm

Thanks for the chance to "be" in Tasmania =))
I am not sure if I would ever have a chance to do it...

Th design is nice , but it is not so simple from visional point of view - almost 1/6 of the screen is filled with map, maybe it is better to start the pano with map which tween to small size, and with click user would be able to see it.
Kind Regards,
Ivan